Saturday 21 July 2007

TV eats my braaaainsss...

It really does. I have this button that invokes "next channel" on my remote. This is kind of OK. The problem is that upon reaching the last channel: it activates the first one. Result: Pressing a single button can keep me locked in my couch for any amount of hours... watching complete and utter crap.
I wold not mind if... say, 10% of the crap was not actually... crap, but it's not. This is in a serious way making me doubt my own intelligence, and making me not like my own actions. I hate not liking my own actions. So let it be known:

I will not start my TV for a week from this post.

What I think I will get out of this experiment is:

- More reading.
- More browsing (yes: preferable to TV)
- Maby an extra visit to a friend
- A date perhaps
- Not feeling like a moron

(But starting it and setting it to channel FRONT is OK; that is the channel the sound from my laptop ends up, and as it gets no visual input: the screen is just really really blue. I needs my music.)

No comments: